ergoCentric upCentric – Oval Stand Up Meeting Table
ergoCentric’s height adjustable meeting tables allow workers to alternate between seated and standing positions throughout the work day. This is especially useful for longer meetings, where fatigue and discomfort from sitting for longer periods of time can affect worker focus and productivity.
Moving the table is intuitive with the easy-to-use up/down control with four position memory. The quiet motors housed in each of the table’s legs ensure a quick, smooth transitions in positions.
The sturdy frame accommodates a variety of tabletop widths to make retrofitting the table for new users and areas economical. The durable open frame design provides optimal knee clearance and space for storage.
ergoCentric’s height adjustable meeting tables are available with tabletops made from Thermally Fused Laminates in a wide range of sizes (please contact us for custom sizing).
– Electric, standing meeting or conference table
– Superior quality desk construction
– 1” thick high-pressure laminate (HPL) top
– Programmable 4 memory control switch
– High-adjustable range from 22.6″ to 48.9″ height
– Quiet: 39 dB decibels
– Integrated anti-collision system, gyrosensor
– Motor total load capacity: 220 lb
– High-adjustment speed: 1.6″ per second
– 6′7″ long power cord
– Adjustable levelers
Also available: ergoCentric upCentric –Standing Meeting Table (rounded corner rectangle)